Tuesday 3 March 2009

Sketch and Stash!!!

Today I have made a card following this weeks Sketch over at Sketch and stash I also had to use some new stash to follow this challenge. So the new things I used are my cuttlebug die which is what the sentiment is stamped onto and the ribbon is threaded through. Also I recieved the image in a swap with Nat and i had never used that image before! Everything else is the usual lol so here it is................




My camera still seems to be playing up a little :(

Recipie:

  • Image is penny black recieved in swap with Nat
  • Gems and eylets from stash
  • left hand panel is basic grey paper granola
  • Right hand side panel i used plain blue paper with my devine swirls cuttlebug embossing folder:)
  • Anitas everyday ribbon
  • Sentiment was free in a mag
  • Sentiment is stamped onto a cuttlebug diecut

Thanks for coming over to have a peek!!!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Such a fab card - love the image and the papers.
Thank you for joining in the sketch and stash.
Cathy xx

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card Rach, I love how you've used 2 different papers for the panels!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!!
Love Becky xx

Chrissie said...

A gorgeous card Rach and I love your new die (I'm very jealous!)
Thanks for joining in with S&S.