Sunday 15 March 2009

Loo Roll!!!!!!

When i saw that this weeks Double Dutch Challenge was to use a loo roll i just had to join in lol I really enjoyed making this and using the toilet roll made it so easy!!!

I am entering this card/loo roll into the following challenges:
  • Double Dutch - On a Roll
  • LOTV - Mothers Day
  • Sukkersott - Brown, pink, green and blue

Heres what i came up with.........


As its Mothers day next sunday I decided i best get cracking with the cards as I have my nanas to make also!! I decorated a piece of card that would slot in and out.

Recipie:
  • A Toilet Roll
  • PM papers
  • Image recieved in swap
  • Ribbon - american crafts
  • cuttlebug hearts embossing folder
  • Prima flowers
  • Brad from stash
  • PM eyelet
  • Martha Stewart doily punch
  • Mummy peeloff

3 comments:

Bente said...

Beautiful card!!

Erica said...

A lovely creation Rachel! Sure to be appreciated by your mum ;o) Thank you for playing in the Double Dutch challenge!

Hugs,
Erica

Maya said...

Beautiful card!!
Love the papers and the embossed details!
Hugs from Maya :)