Sunday 15 March 2009

Altered CD!!!

Hey all!!! Sorry for not posting any cards for a while I seemed to have lost my mojo lol But I sure got it back today hehe I was having a look at a few blogs and saw Nat's amazing altered CD she had made for EAC so this is where i got the inspiration from :)




I am entering this CD into 2 challenges which are:
  1. EAC - Altered CD
  2. Basic Grey - NO Angles

Heres what I came up with......

I decided my craft room walls were WAAAAY to empty so this will be a little wall hanging to put up :)

Recipie:

  • An old CD
  • Basic Grey Eva papers
  • Image was sent to me in a swap
  • Prima Flowers
  • PM eyelets
  • Gems from Stash
  • Divine swirls cuttlebug embosing folder
  • Ribbon i found in my stash

Hope you like it and thanks for having a look :)


4 comments:

Iris said...

Wow, great art work, I love the Basic Grey Paper. Thanks for joining in our challenge.

hugs
Iris
EAC-Team

Unknown said...

Your altered CD is fantastic, I love the image and the colours, also all the details.

Hugs, Simone

Nixe-Moni said...

Such a gorgeous creation. Love the colours and cute Tilda.
Thanks for joining in our challenge.
Hugs
Moni
EAC-Team

♥ Doreen ♥ said...

Your CD is cute, thanks for joining in our challenge.
Doreen EAC-DTM