Sunday 1 March 2009

Blue and Blrown image folder!!

Tonight I have made a card to fit 6 challenges!! But some of them have similar challenges so call it 4 lol The Challenges I followed are:

  1. Cute Card Thursday - Animal Magic
  2. E-A-C - Pocket/Bag
  3. Basic Grey - Pockets
  4. Colour Create - Blue and Brown
  5. Penny Black - Something to eat
  6. Charisma Cardz - Animals

I have made this card for a fellow crafter to send some images in!!

My camera seems to have gone a bit dodgy but its all brown and blue i swear lol On the inside I made a little pouch to hold all the images I will be sending...

Recipe:

  • Image-Penny Black-Sweet Slumber
  • Letters were stamped from See D's-Flower Power Alphabet
  • Basic Grey Papers -Granola
  • American crafts ribbon
  • Eyelets from Michaels
  • Dots and Spots cuttlebug embossing folder
  • I used Glitz it, Glitter glue for the flowers in the letters.

Hope you like what you have seen :)

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow, don't know what I am more impressed about, your creation or the fact you managed to cover 6 challenges in 1!!!
Stunning creation!
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges - good luck!
Leanne :o)
xx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Great wallet card, love the image and papers used. Well done for managing 6 in 1. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma.
Lyndsey xx

Vee said...

Well done a lovely wallet card.Thanks for joining in with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Now that is creative! Getting one card to fit 6 challenges - well done. Hats off to you!. Such a pretty wallet card too. I love the way it opens. Thanks for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon xx