Wednesday 23 March 2011

No Square Cards Allowed and CUPCAKES :)

Good Morning!!
This week over at creative inspirations we have a challenge of "No Square Cards Allowed!" the rest of the girls have used the sponsors images which a gorgeous but unfortunatly my printer is no good at printing images. I have made a scalloped circle easel card which i actually found really easy!!! and i think they look really cute!

I have used:
  • Popcorn bear stamp coloured with copic markers
  • Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle dies
  • Cardstock from The Paper Mill
  • Seam binding I got off Ebay

Now onto the baking i did at the weekend :) I was really inspired to get baking and decorate some cupcakes when i saw Tabs post of gorgeous cupcakes she made!!

I also recently bought a cupcake stand off ebay which i love, it looks sooooo cute :)

So I made Chocolate cupcakes which I iced swirls onto and also vanilla cupcakes with pink iced swirls :)

I also used my sisters mini cup cake maker which make really yummy cupcakes and I iced buttercream swirls on top.
I also made a victoria sponge cake, think i over did the icing sugar on top lol
I made half a dozen pink butterfly cakes in silicone cases but 2 of them didnt make the photo shoot as my Nan and Grandad wanted to sample some for me hehe

and I made half a dozen green iced buttefly cakes in silicone cases. i made these green as i didnt think dad would like taking pink butterfly cakes to work with him haha



THANKS FOR POPPING BY :)


3 comments:

jennie'g' said...

the card is great and well the cakes look absolutely yumpchious must have a baking day well done jenniexx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Beautiful card sweetie and those cupcakes look yummylicious!!
hugs and xxx

Berni said...

Such a cute card. I love cupcakes too and yours look fantastic.
Berni