Wednesday 30 March 2011

Creative Inspiraions - Men's Card

Good Morning :)


I nearly forgot to schedule this post :s mind you it definatly wouldn't be the first time lol


Anyways this morning I am here to show you my DT card for Creative Inspirations where we have a challenge this week to make a mens card. I actually found this quite difficult as I don't have many papers and stamps suitable for men (This gave me an excuse to go on glitter pot and buy some papers and 2 stamps ohhh and 2 stamps from lili of the valley lol)


Heres my card:

The image is by Hanglar and coloured in using copic markers, the sentiment is by lili of the valley. Think the papers are K+Co. I have also used spellbinders circle and scalloped circle dies, tim holtz distressing tool, d'vine swirls cuttlebug embossing folder. Ohh and lace was off a local market stall :)


Thanks For Popping By :)

No comments: