Thursday 24 September 2009

It's a stitch up!!

Evening All!
I've got another christmas card made :) I made this to follow the everybody art challenge where they have a sketch and iv just realised i haven't strictly followed the sketch so i realise i wont be qualifiying for the prize lol
The other challenge im entering this card into is simon says stamp which has a theme of stitching:) i really like the effect of stitching now i have got the hand of my sewing machine, its had more use this last month than it has the last 3 years lol
I also finally tried out my new bow maker which i bought from the Harrogate show of a stall called craft Racks for just £1.99 and it works like a dream :)
Heres the sketch i kind of followed lol

Heres what i came up with.............
Stamps:
Whiff of Joy image, sentiment is from Popcorn bear

Medium:
Copic markers, inkessentials white highlighter pen

Papers:
Basic Grey Wassail papers

Tools:
Retro Flower punches(medium and large), Sewing Machine, Tim Holtz distresser, bow maker, nestabilities, swiss dots embossing foler

Embellishments:
PM pearls, ribbon from stash

Thanks for looking!!

9 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Rach,
Hugs Dianne xx

Caroline said...

Totally Gorgeous! xx

♥ Doreen ♥ said...

Wonderful card.
Thanks for joining in our challenge.
Doreen
EAC-Team

Mandy said...

Hi Rach, your card is beautiful, lovely papers and such a sweet image, your bow looks fab hun. I'm off to a craft show on Sunday ao I'll look out for a bow maker.
Love your blog, I've just become a follower
hugs Mandy xx

Louise said...

Love your card, makes me feel christmassy.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Rach :-) I love the image and the papers and embellies are lovely ! the bow looks fab ! Will keep an eye out for a bow maker :-) Thanks for the tip ! :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Iris said...

Wow gorgeous card Rach, I love the amazing papers and the really sweet image.

Thanks for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and EAC.

Hugs
Iris

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love the papers and flower!! Fabulous job!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

<3,
Steph

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card, fab image and beautiful colours.
Thanks for joining Simon Says Challenge this week.
luv
Debby