Wednesday 30 September 2009

Challenge 29 - Letters/Numbers

Morning!!
Today over at Creative Inspirations sees a new challenge of Numbers and Letters! So I made a card for my little sister who is 15 next month :)
I also made this card to fit in with these challenges:
  1. Sketch and Stash - I used my new digi image from all that scraps and my new my minds eye papers
  2. Challenge Up you life - Orange, brown and green

Heres my card...................

heres a close up of the flower made from retro punches and sprayed with glimmer mist :)


Stamps:
CC Designs Swiss Pixies Gretel available from all that scraps

Medium:
Copics, Glitter glue, Inkessentials white pen, antique linen distress inks, Glimmer mist

Papers:
My Minds Eye - bloom and Grow

Tools:
Nestabilities, retro punches, sewing machine, bow maker, happy birthday cuttlebug embossing folder

Embellishments:
Ribbon from Stash, pearls by marc richards

Thanks for popping over!!

6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Rach
A gorgeous card she is so cute,
Hugs Dianne xx

Chrissie said...

Your card is just gorgeous Rach, I love the colour combo and papers they are perfect with this sweet little girl.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Jill said...

wow Rachel this is beautiful I love the image and your colouring is amazing thanks so much for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

Becky said...

Aww, beautiful card Rach... love your new image and those papers are so beautiful!
Thanks so much for joining us once again at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

biggi-al said...

Oh the card looks really nice and elegant - I love the image.
Thanks for making this card for cuyl.

Donna said...

Stunning card Rach, your colour combo is beautiful. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge. Donna x