Sunday, 10 October 2010

Creative Inspirations - Birthday Card.

Morning all!!
Just here to show you my card for this weeks Creative Inspirations Challenge which is to make a birthday card as our team member Nat celebrated her 20th birthday on Wednesday. Im a bit late posting this as iv been spending my time doing a tatty teddy cross stitch which i sending me boz-eyed lol
Another Hanglar stamp :) I really would like some christmas hanglar stamps but i can't find any :( and im to slow when hanglar post them on ebay lol
I'm really happy how this turned out, very simple layout obviously thats how i like um lol

Hanglar stamp coloured with copic markers. Papermania papers. D'ivine Swirls cuttlebug embossing folder. Ribbon from stash. Eyelet by papermania.

THANKS FOR POPPING BY!!!

3 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Rach
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Shree's Blog said...

Hi Rachel, such a wonderful blog, just thought I would pop in to let you know if you pop over to my blog you will an award for you, lol

Veronica said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking