Sunday 12 September 2010

Gorjuss Jewelled Flowers

Evening Again!!
I have a christmas card to show this evening. Every year i tell mum ill get enough done for her to send out but i never do so iam really going to try this year lol
I have made this card to fit a few challenges

Heres my card..................To make this flower i used my EK success small punch and glued on twinklets in the middle added a gold real and used my new branch stamp and i cannot for the life of me remeber what make it is lol

Ingredients

  • Gorjuss stamp
  • Copic Markers
  • DCWV paper
  • Tim Hottz Distresser
  • Snowflakes cuttlebug embossing folder
  • Papermania ribbon
  • EK Success punch
  • Twinklets
  • Prima Pearl
  • Branch Punch

Thanks For Popping over to see me :)

1 comment:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Rach
A fabulous card,
Hugs Dianne xx :)