Tuesday 4 May 2010

Pastel Notelet Cards

First of all I have to tell you I got all my inspiration for these notlets from Bev's recent tutorial on the Whiff of Joy Tutorial site! When my Nana asked me to make a little donations card i knew the style Bev had used would be perfect for what she wanted!


These notelets took no time at all hence why i made a few lol I also made these cards to fit in with a couple of challenges:


The flowers are a free digi image from Paper Garden Projects which i have coloured with copic marker pens, Oval nesties, Swiss Dot cuttlebug embossing folder, corner punch.

Thanks for popping by!!!

3 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Rach
These are beautiful ,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous!!! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, fab colours.
luv
Debby