Wednesday 28 April 2010

My 1st Easel Card :)

I cant believe i didnt make one of these sooner there sooo easy to make once you know how lol I also finally used my new Lili of the Valley stamp which i got at christmas! I have kept it very simple but i really like it!!
This card fits in for my DT card for Creative Inspirations where the challenge is Easel cards I also made it for:
Crafty Catz - Stitching
OCC - Blooming Blossoms
So heres my first easel card................
I love these cute new stamps from lili of the valley there so easy to colour in!


Really enjoyed making this card and it went to my mums friend who is also a crafter so i knew it would be appreciated :)

Papermania papers, Lili of the valley image (coloured with Copic Markers), Inkadinkadoo sentiment, ribbon from stash, Pamermania Button, EK Success flower punches with distress inks

THANKS FOR POPPING BY!!!!

7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Racheal this is stunning and i am sure you will do many more

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

So, so cute Rachael!! That image is just adorable and the soft pretty colors are wonderful. Great job on your first easel card!

Hope you are having a great week.

Hugs,
Linda

Fern said...

Oh beautiful card Rach, love the colours and those cute bunnys!! :D

Fern xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Rach
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Marley said...

What a sweet easelcard,lovely image and colours.
Thanks for joining us at A Spoon Full of Sugar.

Huggs Marley.

Pauline said...

Very sweet card, Love your colouring, and the paper ;-) Pauline xx

carol said...

such a pretty cute card, thanks for sharing with Crafty Catz this week x carol