Wednesday 5 August 2009

Mo's Digital Pencil Designs!!!

HI!!

I was looking on Rach's blog the other day when i saw her using the cutest image, it was a digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pen. So i had to take a look at her store for myself :)
So heres a card i made using John from the child's prayers collection


I was scared that my copics wouldnt work well with it being printed off but they worked great. Im not very patient so it didnt get above 5mins to dry lol

So i coloured it with my copics and highlighted with an inkessential white gel pen. I used K+Co hopscoth paper. I distressed it with my tim holtz distresser which you can probably tell from previous posts im in love with lol the ribbon i picked up from boyes 35p for 2.5metres :) and the sentiment was with a set free with a mag.

Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Rach this is gorgeous,the image is fabulous,Hugs Dianne xx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh i was looking at this the other day and he is just soo cute will have to get this very very soon.