Thursday 25 June 2009

Anything BUT a card!

Evening!
Bit late posting this, but the challenge over at creative inspirations this wednesday was to make anything BUT a card!!
I had already seen this idea on splitcoaster quite a while ago and decided i wanted to try it!
I am also entering this into A spoon full of sugar as the challenge is weddings so this definatley fits the criteria lol
So here is my Altered Canvas
This is my mum and dad on their wedding day, I have made it for my mums bday present as i know she will just love it!!!

Above is the together sentiment which is computer generated i then went around the edges with tim holtz distressing ink - tattered rose.

Paper: K+Co
Medium: Acrylic paint, tim hotlz distressing ink - tattered rose
Tools: Sewing machine, cuttlebug
Embelishments: Pearls (i put pearls in the centre of each rose on the pattered paper but it is hard to see on the photo), Raffia ribbon, roses, cuttlebug embossing folder- script
thanks for looking! and dont forget to check out the rest of the dt members creations!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Totally Gorgeous & I know your Mam will just love it! x x x